- Amazon Sales Rank: #674 in Camera & Photo
- Brand: Olympus
- Model: E-620 Dual Lens
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 3.70" h x 2.36" w x 5.11" l, 1.00 pounds
- 12.3-megapixel Live MOS sensor for photo-quality, poster-size prints
- Lightweight ergonomic design; kit includes 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Zuiko lens and 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 ED Zuiko lens
- TruePic III for superior image quality in all lighting situations; Supersonic Wave Drive (in-body sensor shift)
- 2.7-inch HyperCrystal III Swivel LCD; Smooth Live View allows you to change the frame rate of the Live View display
- Stores images to Compact Flash (Type I and II), Microdrive, xD Picture card (not included)
From the Manufacturer
As children, our imaginations run wild and finger-painted artistic creations are proudly displayed on our family refrigerators. But as we grow older, we learn to color inside the lines, and have less and less time for art. We often lose touch with how satisfying it is to create something uniquely our own. Olympus delivers the E-620 digital single lens reflex (DSLR) camera to bring back that free-style experimenting and the magical feeling of being inspired by our own art.
The easy-to-use Art Filters and Multiple Exposures (built right into the camera) are fun for photographers--whether you’ve been shooting for years or picked up your first digital camera today. Enjoy capturing creative images on the go--without being tethered to a computer and editing software! Now it is possible to easily customize your images so they’re worthy of posting on the gallery wall (or at least the family fridge).
The E-620's freedom of expression is matched by its freedom of mobility. First, the camera travels with you to more places, thanks to its compact size and light 18.9-ounce body. Second, as the world’s smallest DSLR with in-body Image Stabilization, the E-620 adjusts when your body moves to remove blur caused by camera shake (with any lens attached). Finally, add Live View shooting with a swivel 2.7-inch HyperCrystal LCD that frees you to cover subjects from a range of angles, and this 12.3-megapixel DSLR seamlessly combines motions with emotions--proof that Olympus lets you capture it all.